Cuyahoga is a flexible CMS / Portal solution written in C#. It runs on both Microsoft .NET and Mono with SQL Server, PostgreSQL or MySQL as database options.
* All content management is done with separate modules.
* The webmaster can maintain the site structure, templates, users and roles from a secured administration module.
* Content management is done via the site itself, so contributors don't need to have access to the site administration.
* Detailed feature list Node-based site structure with unlimited depth.
* Multiple sites with one installation.
* Site aliases: make your site or a specific part of your site accessible from an alternative url.
* Templates with user-defined content regions.
* Search engine.
* Content localization.
* Authorization on multiple levels (view and edit).
* Search engine friendly url's.
* Highly configurable caching for better performance (object caching for the core objects and output caching for modules).
* Content syndication (RSS).
* WYSIWYG content editor.
* Database independancy due to NHibernate (scripts for MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL included).
* Mono support.