Open Source Project Management Tools in C#
|This project is a tool for Extreme Programming projects in their User Story tracking.
Go To User Story.NET
|PTM is an Open Source time tracking tool. It looks like Windows Task Manager. It is designed for tired and overworked people. Tasks are organized hierarchically (like folders in the Windows Explorer). Includes statistics. Measure yourself, this is a self improvement tool.
Go To PTM (Personal Task Manager)
|Use Case Maker is a C.A.S.E. tool that helps software developers to write organized use cases and to maintain related requirements.
* Creation and handling of Package, Subpackage, Actor and Use Case objects
* Tree view objects organization
* Glossary definition
* Requirements definition
* Assign detailed attributes to every type of objects
* Information about use case state, priority, complexity, etc.
* Flow of events handling of use case
* Prose representation of use case
* History handling of modification of state and implementation phases
* Dynamic selection of defined objects during text creation and editing
* References keeping between objects and textual instance
* Automatic replace of names of objects in textual instances
* Automatic removing of objects in textual instances
* Save project into XML format
* Export project into HTML multipages document or PDF document or RTF document
* Export objects into XMI 1.1 format
* Multilanguage support via XML configuration file
* Packages, Actors and Use Cases can be reordered and renumbered;
* Dependency between use cases can be inserted into \"Flow of events\" section
Go To Use Case Maker