Open Source Network Clients in C#
|OpenSmtp.net is an open source SMTP component written in C#
Go To OpenSmtp.net
|Free .NET FTP Client library written in C#
Go To Dot Net FTP Client
|IceChat is an Internet Relay Chat Client designed to connect to multiple IRC Servers
Go To IceChat
|.NET Class library in C# for communicating with POP3 Servers
Go To OpenPOP.NET
|This project is a library written in C# which provides a rich set of classes for working with IP version 4, TCP, UDP and ICMP with ease of use
Go To Metro
|.NET Telnet is a telnet library written for the MS .NET Framework.
Go To Dot Net Telnet
|Granados is an SSH client library for .NET.
Go To Granados
|VNC-Client for .NET is a VNC-Client written in C# using the .NET Framework.
Go To VNC-Client
|SmartIrc4net is a multi-threaded and thread-safe IRC library written in C#. It allows you to communicate with IRC servers. The library contains a 3 layered API: IrcConnection (low-level API), contains message buffer, ping/pong handling - IrcCommands (middle-level API), contains RFC IRC commands plus easy to use IRC methods (like Op/Deop/Ban/Unban...) - IrcClient (high-level API) full featured IRC class, with channel syncing, fully event driven- One of the best features is the channel syncing (tracking of users/modes/topic etc in objects) and also user syncing (tracking the user in channels, nick/ident/host/realname/server/hopcount in objects).
Go To SmartIrc4net the C# IRC library
|Fluent.Toc is a .NET component written in C# for communicating with AOL's Instant Messenger (AIM) service in the TOC Protocol.
Go To Fluent.Toc
|DotNetOpenMail is an open-source library for assembling and sending HTML and plain-text email with attachments using the .Net framework.
Go To DotNetOpenMail
|A C# implementation of the SSH2 protocol. Supports SSH, SCP and SFTP.
Go To SharpSSH
|GROF# (Group Oriented Framework for C#) provides a simple API written in C# which provides group communication features for distributed applications.
Go To GROF#
|A cross platform open source .NET Framework based BitTorrent Client written in C#
It is a complete BitTorrent suite of libraries which can be embedded in an application. The suite contains:
Client Library - Allows the uploading/downloading of torrents.
Tracker Library - Allows the hosting of .torrents.
Torrent Creator - Allows the creation and editing of .torrent files.
Go To MonoTorrent
|IZWebFileManager is featured File Manager control for ASP.NET 2 compatible with most-used browsers like MS Internet Explorer and Firefox.
* Copying, moving, renaming, deletion of files and folders;
* Ability to work (copy, move, delete) with several files at once;
* File upload;
* Easy duplication of files and folders;
* Right-click context menu (Windows Explorer like);
* Common shortcuts supported. Arrow Keys, F5 - refresh, F2 - rename, Enter - default action, Delete;
* Permission control: you can forbid uploading, renaming or deletion of files and folders. You can limit size of files that can be uploaded and restrict types of files which could be uploaded by their extensions. For example, you can let users upload pictures (gifs and jpgs) only with the size not more than 50KB.
* Multilingual interface. English, Russian and Hebrew are already supported. Other languages can be added without even recompilation of the component;
* Full Unicode and Right-to-Left support;
* All major browsers supported. The component has been tested and works fine in Netscape 8.0, Firefox 1.5, IE 6.0 (SP2);
* Optimized and compiled for .Net Framework 2.0;
* Totally easy to install and to use. No additional configuration in web.config need. Deployed with *.dll only;
* XHTML capability.
Go To IZWebFileManager
|A class library for implementing Telnet clients and servers. Written in C# for .NET 2.0.
Go To Telnet Class Library for .NET
|CxBrowser is an open source and free Web Browser implement under Mozilla Activex Control component. It is written entirely in C#, and organize windows on virtual desks.
* Mozilla Activex Control is a standard ActiveX component and can be used from any development environment which supports ActiveX. The project demonstrates the use of Activex control in SharpDevelop 2.1, the open source IDE for .NET Framework under GNU Lesser General Public Licence.
* Provide an experimental User Interface: Organize windows in virtual desks.
* The project is an example to make a custom web browser.
* Exploit the speed and standards compliance of the Gecko rendering engine.
Go To CxBrowser
|SMTPOP.NET is a .Net Class library written in C# to communicate with POP3 and SMTP server. SMTPOP.NET sends e-mail to an SMTP server. SMTPOP.NET reads e-mail from a POP3 server.
The MimeMessage class support:
* FROM CC BCC fields.
* \"Text\", \"Quoted Printable\" and \"base64\" format.
* Multiple attachments.
* Attachments embedded in attachments.
* All charsets supported by the local operating system + unicode UTF8.
* All standard Mime headers.
* Non standard header.
Go To SMTPOP.NET
|S3 Explorer is a FTP Style client for Amazon's Simple Secure Storage service. If enables Directory style access to the S3 service similar to a file system.
S3 Explorer supports:
* S3 Browsing
* Directory Creation
* Directory Deletion
* File Upload
* File Download
* File Deletion
Go To S3 Explorer