Cooperator Framework is a base class library for high performance Object Relational Mapping (ORM), and a code generation tool that aids agile application development for Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0/3.0.
The main features are:
* Use business entities.
* Full typed Model (Data Layer and Entities)
* Maintain persistence across the layers by passing specific types( .net 2.0/3.0 generics)
* Business objects can bind to controls in Windows Forms and Web Forms taking advantage of data binding of Visual Studio 2005.
* Supports any Primary Key defined on tables, with no need to modify it or to create a unique field.
* Uses stored procedures for data access.
* Supports concurrency.
* Generates code both for stored procedures and projects in C# or Visual Basic.
* Maintains the model in a repository, which can be modified in any stage of the development cycle, regenerating the model on demand.